Five For Friday!

Happy Friday! I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs for Five for Friday!


Organization makes me sooo happy! Today I refilled my Math Tubs with new multiplication games. I'll be back later this weekend to show you what I put inside.

I finally remembered to take a photo of our acrostic poetry. My students are new to cursive writing, so it was challenging enough just to write a single adjective for each letter in the the word "spring." If you'd like a copy of my acrostic poem template, you can grab it for free in my Spring ELA & Math Freebie on TpT or my Spring Fun Freebie on Educents. Both files contain the same acrostic poem, but the rest of the goodies are unique.


We're learning about plants. Here's a photo of my bulletin board display. I love the way it turned out. The plant posters are courtesy of Linda Kamp.


Here's a close up of our Earth Day creativity. We read "Winston of Churchill" by Jean Davies Okimoto and brainstormed ways to reduce our impact on the environment. Each student wrote their suggestions on two paper hearts. The earth clip art is from Melonheadz

We've been focusing on writing tools to better our in-class writing. This is our weekly homework duotang. The students complete one page per week to go along with the topic we've been working on in class. I'm so thrilled with how successful it's been so far. 

Have a great weekend and don't forget to check out Doodle Bug's linky party!

2 comments

  1. I love your plant life cycle board! I am covering plants next and may have to do something similar. Too cute! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Back to Top